Website Office Depot
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring data is properly managed and leveraged from source to storage to delivery in the most efficient and effective way to benefit the functional areas. Support vendor integration, including overseeing analysis of source data, data mapping and testing.
- Ensure website data is captured accurately across all Office Depot website properties. Deploy third-party code across Office Depot website properties that enables critical ecommerce initiatives, such as monetization, campaign tracking and re-targeting efforts.
- Meet with business customers to create data awareness, recommend, develop, maintain and prioritize business data requirements and specifications.
- Ensure data is properly managed and leveraged from source to storage to delivery in the most efficient and effective way to benefit the functional areas.
- Participate in the development of a system/data catalog, a data lineage map, and a business glossary to identify data/metric owners and processes to manage these artifacts on an ongoing basis.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify relevant data sources, bring data sets together, perform data engineering, and develop, productionalize, and maintain analytical models to perform advanced and replicable analyses.
- Determine and document all the systems of record, how the data and metadata are acquired, processed, accessed and used.
- Support third party vendor integration, including overseeing analysis of source data, data mapping and testing.
- Ability to work with business stakeholders and technical teams to develop and implement new Marketing journeys and enhance existing journeys.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud including Journey Builder, Data Extensions, Email Studio, including Subscribers, Suppression Lists. Awareness of Advertising Studio/Social Studio a plus.
- Leverage knowledge of segmentation, testing, predictive analytics, and business intelligence to improve campaign performance and optimize results.
- Gather requirements and build cross channel campaign journeys such as email, display, social, direct mail using Salesforce Marketing cloud (ExactTarget).
Qualification & Experience:
- Designing, developing, and implementing data collection databases.
- Years of Experience: 3-4 years experience
- Area of Study: Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics
- Bachelors Degree
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Experience with data protection and control
Company: Office Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tallahassee, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A