Website Office Depot
Office Depot is a brand you’ve counted on since 1986 for your office supplies and business services, supported by a strong retail network and world-class technology platforms. As the business landscape continues to evolve, we are changing the way we look at our technology platforms to drive significant change in the way we do business. We’re reinventing ourselves and making significant investments in our multi-billion-dollar digital platforms to drive growth in our range of B2B products & services. Apply today to be a part of this revolutionary change!
- Design, build & maintain quality tech solutions to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Work with product owners to develop team roadmaps, prioritize features & estimate effort levels.
- Translate user stories and functional requirements into resilient & secure technical designs.
- Focus on professional development through our wide array of learning opportunities for continued growth within the Office Depot team.
- Ensure application SLAs are met by employing appropriate monitoring and alerting tools as required by each supported application.
- Guide the development team in overall application technology design activities. Lead the identification and definition of key architectures, components and interfaces, design of data models and data/information flows.
- API design experience with advanced HTTP and Swagger, producing & consuming service endpoints.
- Comfortable with HTTP, WebSocket, and gRPC.
- Ability to mentally model complex systems and then break down complex problems into smaller, less complex problems.
- Practical expertise with Git source code management.
- Basic working knowledge of Linux and Unix.
- Knowledge of Tomcat, Netty, Jetty, JBoss or Nginx is a plus, as well as familiarity with any of the following: shell scripting, Python, Nodejs, Oauth, JWT, EKS, GKE, or AKS.
- Detail-oriented team player with strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as Couchbase, MongoDB, or Elastic.
- Working knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Vertx, and GraphQL.
- Adept with public cloud IaaS & PaaS services like compute, database, messaging, object storage.
- Able to create unit, performance and integration tests with jUnit, jMeter/k6, or Postman/Newman.
- Knowledge of RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, or Oracle.
- Natural problem solver.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in designing, developing, and deploying large scale systems on multiple platforms.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or Docker to manage containerized applications.
Company: Office Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tallahassee, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A