Website Office Depot
Office Depot is a brand you’ve counted on since 1986 for your office supplies and business services, supported by a strong retail network and world-class technology platforms. As the business landscape continues to evolve, we are changing the way we look at our technology platforms to drive significant change in the way we do business. We’re reinventing ourselves and making significant investments in our multi-billion-dollar digital platforms to drive growth in our range of B2B products & services. Apply today to be a part of this revolutionary change!
- Tool Mastery – Utilizes modern wireframing and design tools (such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.) with ease and can independently adapt to tool changes as appropriate.
- Facilitation Techniques – Facilitates basic techniques for alignment on solutions and prioritization of work with cross-discipline groups. Co-facilitates or supports active participation in techniques for alignment on opportunities and research insights. Seeks support from others as needed.
- Strategic Design Decisioning – Is able to quickly explore solutions with direction; offers improvements upon suggestion directions; seeks to understand technical constraints and offer solutions.
- Research Methodologies – Partners with lead designers or researchers on methods to validate design work. Able to use and align to generative research. Participates in research activities and communicates activities and results with cross-functional team.
- Asset Development and Production – Develops assets to express design ideas in both low fidelity and high fidelity (ranging from wireframes to diagrams to hi-fi mockups or no-code prototypes as needed).
- Upholds appropriate use of components, usability of interaction design, and maintains clean document management. Is able to quickly iterate designs based on feedback from design leads.
- Customer Advocacy – Consistently focuses attention on the user problem to be solved. Asks good questions to gain clarity or depth on customer or user problems and can speak to how work solutions align (or not) to stated problem.
- Has relentless focus on customers; engages with them directly to bring their needs to the center of the design and build process.
- Builds collaborative relationships
- Makes decisions using analytical thinking
- Leverages modern design tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, etc) efficiently both for delivery and collaboration.
- Has impeccable attention to detail, from problem statement to pixels.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of previous experience in Web and mobile UX design, interaction design, visual design
Company: Office Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gulfport, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A