Website Office Depot
At Office Depot and Office Max, the Sales Advisor is a part-time role, providing exceptional customer service by performing duties as cashier, provides logistics support, stocking, restocking, down stocking, inventory control, cleaning the store and protecting company assets. S/he will quickly build and maintain customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing basic training of Technology products/services and print offerings.
- Provides exceptional customer service by performing duties as cashier, provides logistics support, stocking, restocking, down stocking, inventory control, cleaning the store and protecting company assets.
- Performs merchandise-related activities to ensure merchandise presentation guidelines are met through implementing plan-o-gram changes and updates, merchandise set and price changes. Sets weekly ads, including price changes, and any associated updates to store signage.
- Follows the established sorting and stocking guidelines and completes freight processes. Ensures freight sorting area is organized and setup in accordance with guidelines. Scans, investigates and fills inventory lows and outs daily.
- Proactively acknowledges and engages every customer to ensure a positive customer experience. Utilizes and understands the selling program to promote the sale of the best solution as well as additional product and/or services solutions. Maintains awareness of planned advertisements and promotions.
- Able to evaluate the customer’s needs to determine what additional offerings or services that a customer may need in addition to determining if a customer should be referred to the Contract Sales organization.
- Works to develop personal selling skills and specialized product knowledge through sales and service tools provided. Drives Technology, Tech Services, Furniture and Print sales by supporting all related current programs, new product launches and special initiatives.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and practices; and supports company loss prevention efforts.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and Engaging
- Must possess an interest in continually developing personal selling skills and product knowledge;
- Action Oriented
- Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through POS register system
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent education preferred
Company: Office Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Savannah, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A