Website Office Depot
This is a sales position with the primary responsibility for developing cross-channel business partnerships with high potential clients from medium to large-sized accounts which may have multiple locations within a defined geographical territory. This position manages the business relationship with identified accounts that have complex specific adjacency in Facilities/Cleaning and Breakroom related needs. In addition, this position assists in the deployment of new products, services, and solutions throughout both BSD and NAR Divisions through established partnerships with other sales associates.
- Ensure effective execution of tactical and operational Facilities/Cleaning and Breakroom segment of the sales plans for all products and services relevant to geographical scope.
- Engaged in sales activities outside of the office, face-to-face, including, but not limited to, creating relationships with non-Office Depot customers and develop a clear, complete understanding of their potential business issues and needs for more than 50% of work time. Sales activities also include selling to existing Office Depot customers a further and deeper range of products and services from office Depot. Note:
- Administrative maintenance and invoicing issues, even when accomplished at the customer’s site, do not count towards the over 50% of work time that is required to be spent in sales activities outside of the office. The primary focus of this position is sales, not administrative maintenance of the customer. Travel is required.
- Applies Facilities/Cleaning and Breakroom adjacency expertise to design and implement customer programs. Sells to multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, high potential accounts by developing partnerships with customers.
- Partners with BSD sales associates to achieve a defined contract sales quota based on account/territory potential. Schedules joint face to face calls to customers in attempt to meet and sell Facilities/Cleaning and Breakroom programs and solutions.
- The Development Manager – CBFS ( Cleaning Breakroom Facilities Services) will stay in tune with the changing demands of the marketplace and provide management with recommendations for training, new products, assortment and service enhancements in Facilities/Cleaning and Breakroom segment. Works under the direction of sales management to launch all new products, services, and solutions to both NAR and BSD Field personnel within a defined geographical territory.
- Identifies key targets from region listing & develops selling & penetration plans using a consultative selling approach to offer Facilities/Cleaning and Breakroom solutions.
- Ability to develop new and innovative strategic concepts, ideas and tactics. Strong critical thinking and analytical skills to manage a rapidly growing business.
- Advanced selling and negotiation skills
- Organizational skills
- PC/Laptop operating knowledge and capabilities required
- Professional level presentation skills require excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sales skills with a thorough understanding of the consultative sales cycle
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and analyze complex or undefined issues to determine proper course of actions
- Achievement drive, concern for quality and execution, customer satisfaction orientation, personal maturity, managing and motivating associates, developing associates, judgment
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in; Facilities/Cleaning and Breakroom related field
- Sales experience, preferably in a complex business-to-consumer and business-to-business service-orientated environment; or demonstration of
- skills and learning through an internal development program and selection process.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Company: Office Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tupelo, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A