Website Office Depot
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
- The Procurement Group Category Sr. Manager develops strategy for all Information Technology spend working closely with key stakeholders in the organization.
- The role is responsible for the development of procurement strategy, and achieving goals and savings targets in line with company strategy and procurement best-practices for the Enterprise.
- The incumbent drives value from supplier relationship management activities with strategic and critical suppliers and will mentor & coach sourcing and vendor management team members.
- They will drive the strategy and selection of vendors, direct the lifecycle activities for existing contracts, and coordinate the negotiation and execution of contracts with the Legal and Contracts departments.
- They will identify new technology solutions and work closely with internal business partners to forecast future needs and develop cost-effective strategies aligned with business objectives.
- To be successful supporting the information technology function, they must be able to partner effectively with senior management to evaluate vendor performance, needs assessment, spend optimization and risk management.
- Must be capable of performing all aspects of category management,
- Expertise in MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP systems and online sourcing tools (ideally Ariba)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, Specific Category Expertise.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience (Business, Supply chain or similar)
Company: Office Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A