Website Office Depot
This position will focus on the target markets of clients that typically have between 10 and 30 white-collar workers while handling approximately 700 accounts valued at $3M dollars. The ISR will be responsible for generating immediate, compelling customer interest, ensuring that the products or services offer sufficient value to generate a willingness to continue the sales dialogue.;
- The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for revenue growth and customer retention as part of a business-to-business integrated sales model.
- The ISR is responsible for managing customer relationships by making outbound value-added contacts within the context of an established Contact Plan to their assigned account base, as well as accepting inbound calls.; While all inbound and outbound contacts will be strategically focused on revenue growth and customer retention, specific outbound call initiatives/campaigns may vary to include lead generation, account penetration, product penetration, introduction of new product/service offerings, relationship building, and invitations to training events (webinars, tradeshows, etc…).
- Appropriately manages customer prospecting to connect directly with future customers.
- The ISR will be responsible for generating immediate, compelling customer interest, ensuring that the products or services offer sufficient value to generate a willingness to continue the sales dialogue.; The ISR should initiate exploratory discussions to schedule solid and specific follow-up sales calls in an effort to continue facilitating buying processes.
- Strong sales skills that include a thorough grasp of professional and consultative selling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A demonstrated working understanding of the customer relationship process. In-depth experience dealing with mid to senior-level customers
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to provide valuable coaching, feedback and mentorship
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strong team focus with a high level of initiative to achieve goals
- PC knowledge with the aptitude to learn new technology-related tools
Qualification & Experience:
- One to three years experience in related field
- Strong business acumen
- High School Diploma or GED; Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) preferred
Company: Office Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Corpus Christi, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A