Website Old Navy
As an Assistant Manager, you set the tone for the store and the team and help bring our brand to life for our customers. You’re responsible for driving profitable sales growth through all aspects of the store including; customer and product operations, merchandising, and talent development. You are responsible for supporting the execution of the store strategy to achieve performance goals. Through collaboration with your General Manager and/or Assistant General Manager, you will teach and coach behaviors to Leads, Experts and Brand Associates to cultivate a high performing team to deliver a best-in-class experience to our customers.
- Support strategies and processes to drive store sales and deliver results through a customer centric mindset.
- Recruit, hire and develop highly productive Brand Associate and Expert teams.
- Own assigned area of responsibility.
- Implement action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity.
- Perform Service Leader duties.
- Ensure consistent execution of standard operating procedures.
- Represent the brand and understand the competition and retail landscape.
- Promote community involvement.
- Leverage omni-channel to deliver a frictionless customer experience.
- Ensure all compliance standards are met.
- Able to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Able to utilize retail technology.
- Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
- Determined to effectively lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring.
- A high school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Driven by metrics to deliver results to meet business goals.
- A current or former retail employee with 1-3 years of retail management experience.
- Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A