Website Old Navy
As the General Manager, you are responsible for leading your team to deliver a profitable store business plan. You ensure your store achieves all key metrics and is meeting or exceeding goals. You are the link between the brand vision and how it comes to life in your store. You drive profitable sales growth through all aspects of the store to include, Customer Operations, Merchandising, Product Operations, and talent development. As the General Manager, you will teach and coach behaviors to your store team that delivers a best in class customer experience.
- Analyzes results, identifies opportunities and makes decisions in collaboration with the leadership team to drive key performance indicators
- Drive profitable sales through forecasting and scheduling
- Manages store budget for daily operations in support of the P&L
- Builds highly productive teams through sourcing, selecting and developing people
- Accountable for team performance through coaching and feedback.
- Teaches and trains to build capabilities.
- Leads the implementation and execution of all Standard Operating Procedures and initiatives
- Creates an inclusive environment
- Implements action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity
- Performs Service Leader duties
- Represents the brand and understands the competitors
- Promotes community involvement
- Leverages OMNI to deliver a frictionless customer experience
- Ensures all compliance standards are met
- 3-5 years of retail experience leading others
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees
- College degree preferred
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office; work around and with chemicals; lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including travel, to meet the needs of the business including nights, weekends, holidays
- Ability to travel as required
- Business Acumen skills
- Established time management skills
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A