Website Old Navy
Responsible for protecting the assets of the company, including the employees through prevention, awareness, communication and deterrence. Responsible for making safe apprehensions through following the apprehension guidelines. Responsible for the timely training of all new hires on Loss Prevention policies and procedures. Work closely with store management to increase Loss Prevention awareness, maintain operational excellence and minimize the overall losses.
- Contribute to shortage reduction
- Work with store personnel to identify inventory shortage opportunities and recommend solutions
- Audit compliance to physical security standards
- Identify employee theft and assist with internal investigations at the direction of Loss Prevention leadership
- Recover assets and / or make safe apprehensions following company apprehension policies
- Audit compliance to company operational procedures
- Participate in storewide and individual sales associate meetings
- Ensure Loss Prevention Awareness Center is current and up to date.
- Create and maintain awareness by promoting available resources (Code of Business Hotline, LP awareness center, etc.)
- Participate in the on boarding process of new hires.
- Maintain in store complete case paperwork, and ensure completion in a timely manner
- Work with management on ensuring operational compliance
- Serve with management to ensure safe work environment
- Train and audit compliance to store safety standards (Code Adam, emergency exits, evacuation procedure, etc.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Must be able to lift and carry 20lbs.
- Ability to evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions based on the company apprehensions guidelines
- Ability to work nights and weekends appropriately to retail business needs
- 1-2 years or retail experience preferred
- State certification required, where applicable
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Regular time and attendance is an essential function of the job
- General operating knowledge of retail CCTV systems
- High schools graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to stand / walk sales floor for 8 hours at a time.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A