You will support Openreach in creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Imagine supporting and advising a diverse team of 50+ to deliver Full Fibre broadband to both rural villages, towns and cities in the UK.
- Create a culture which strives for continual improvement at all levels, being commercially aware and using performance leadership techniques that deliver the very best service at the right cost point.
- Ensure all your team have a safe environment to work in, ensuring Safety Checks are completed and compliance with procedures.
- Empowering, engaging and motivate your people.
- Own the relationship with operational partners, and drive collaboration to ensure optimum delivery. You’ll challenge stakeholder performance to deliver the best outcomes.
- Be accountable for informing and executing the operational plan in-line with key performance metrics to enable revenue, regulatory and service delivery to the required level for your patch.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to build effective working relationships.
- Strong communication skills – you will adapt these to captivate your audience.
- Skills and abilities to be able to motivate, encourage, develop and inspire large operational teams (50+) to deliver operational excellence.
- Results driven – a proven track record of operational rigour and integrity, highly disciplined to deliver a set of results, balancing quality, quantity, behavioural change and empowerment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Somerset, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A