The key purpose of this role is to connect customers to their end service through a series of desk-based activities, liaising with other departments within Openreach (including other desk-based teams and Openreach engineers) to ensure successful delivery to the end customer. You will build/manage and maintain short term stakeholder and customer relationships specific to the required work stream taking immediate & effective action on customer issues.
- One day you’ll be planning a new cable route, or you’ll be the key point of contact to ensure our network is safe. The next day you may pick up a complex technical issue from an engineer and arrange additional work to be carried out.
- We will support you all the way. Including being trained on advanced computer and telephony systems.
- The role involves inbound / outbound calls & offline activities. The role holder will provide exceptional levels of service to Openreach customers and colleagues in several different capacities.
- It’s a fast-paced environment, switching between different work streams. Providing a flexible working approach, supporting periods of high demand, managing customer expectations, supporting & building new processes. You will be required to make decisions within a clearly defined process, problem solve and provide solutions.
- You’re someone that colleagues and customers can rely on. With a positive attitude to overcoming obstacles and keeping things moving.
- You get a buzz out of building relationships, taking the initiative and solving problems
- You’ll strive to meet targets and take ownership to deliver brilliant results.
- You are helpful, adaptable and a great communicator.
- Possess a good level of all things IT (including a knowledge of Microsoft Excel.) Can quickly learn and become proficient with new computer systems and processes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A