The Data Office is helping to transform Openreach into a data-driven enterprise, where proactive insight is at the heart of our decision making – fuelled by the democratisation of data, improved data literacy of our people, constant access to the data we need and the ability and inquisitiveness to question, hypothesis, test and learn from data. Put simply, we want to empower every person in Openreach to always make the very best possible decision.
- Expanding our Data Literacy programme to ensure people coming into our business, as well as existing teams have the skills to fulfil our data vision.
- Providing support to the Openreach Data Steering Board and the Data Director
- Building a data culture that enables us to deliver our vision of “Driving decisions with Insight” – providing innovative solutions to get and keep engagement and build understanding
- Inspiring DAIO engagement by example and being visibly present – develop and implement a structured and comprehensive engagement plan; leading the group of DAIO Engagement Champions; Designing and managing key DAIO events
- Support the continuous evolution of our strategy in line with our business strategy, key pillars and values Identifying and escalating key challenges to delivering the strategy – facilitating action to remove blockers
- Excellent presentation skills – able to translate content into clear, engaging presentations that tell a story
- Experience of turning challengers into champions – proven ability to manage a range of stakeholders at all levels including mediation and problem solving
- A first-class communicator proven to inspire people and be able to take them on a journey
- Previous experience in a strategic role preferrable; able to link the strategy through the different business layers.
- Able to evidence an innovative approach to your role, identifying and proposing opportunities – always looking to push the boundaries and try new ways of achieving the goal
- Effective time and activity management to ensure required deadlines are met
- Team spirit, able to rally teams and build engagement – excels in a team format
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A