The Operations Supervisor is responsible for supporting the Store Manager and Assistant Manager(s) with sales, productivity and operational functions. Leading the Operations Consultants, they maintain stockroom organization and merchandising presentations.
- Participate in recruiting and interviewing process of team members with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager(s).
- Train, develop, delegate to, supervise and motivate team members.
- Demonstrate self-control and high ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Assist the Store Manager and Assistant Manager(s) in developing strategies to grow the business, leveraging client loyalty program, events, product knowledge and services.
- Utilize planning tools effectively to ensure that business and operational results are achieved.
- Monitor and participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills are essential.
- Proficiency in Windows, Word and Excel.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- Open availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is required.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 years of management/seupervisory experience in the retail/service industry, preferrably in a strockroom capacity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A