Website Orange Business Services
The OBS IT department is in charge of decision-making information systems, serving Orange Business Services different line of businesses such as marketing, pre-sales, sales, production, after-sales services, and customer-service for both France and international domains.In this context, the API Acceleration Program is a new project within OBS IT, aiming at accelerating the internal transformation within the organization. The main aim of the program is to transform the architecture of the existing applications to be more modular with REST APIs, and to provide Self-Service APIs to the Orange Business Services customers. Part of this program is creating a transversal team of developers and architects, whose main target is to design/develop the Orange Business Logic API layer as well as to act as a transversal enabler to help other development teams peruse their API transformation as early as possible.
- Help in designing overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the development team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- micorservcies and design patterns
- Linux shell scripting
- PaaS such as Cloud Foundry of Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift
- Experience with Queue mechanisms such as Kafka, RabitMQ and usage of push notifications.
- Strong ability to work in a team
- Adept at various technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management
Company: Orange Business Services
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A