Website Orange Business Services
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
- To provide a professional first point of contact for the customer
- To accurately log all incidents/inquiries in a timely and effective manner
- Diagnose fault-related cases both proactive and reactive by effectively utilising software diagnostics and other network/products utility program wherever possible
- Provide continual updates to the customer and use internal escalation process when necessary in order to meet contractual and performance objectives
- To coordinate with all the necessary internal departments or vendors to achieve fault resolution within SLA definitions.
- To resolve by himself/herself most of the incidents on all IT Services supported by the team (SMTP, Exchange, skype for business, security equipment, … )
- Document all troubleshooting and case management actions via the ticketing systems
- To ensure on time resolution, by escalating to the appropriated experts and management when necessary.
- To provide support throughout the case excellence process to IT Services Customers, including processing of customers calls/inquiries, case opening, qualification and management, troubleshooting and resolution.
- To be responsible for the management of both proactive and reactive cases ensuring a professional and consistent delivery of quality services to our customers.
- Preferred to have networks background and knowledge
- Preferred to have knowledge in any of the following technologies: firewalls, proxies, Zscaler, active directory, skype for business, Microsoft exchange
- CCNA certification
- Fluent in both English & French
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to understand complex Customer infrastructure and good understanding of Services proposed by Equant
- Excellent customer skills and focus are requiredAbility to work under pressure and to deal with multiple tasks
Qualification & Experience:
- B.Sc. Engineering, Telecommunications or Computer Science
- 0-2 years of experience in the IT field.
Company: Orange Business Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A