We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some big, meaty problems. From the beginning, you will work to distribute quality products to our customers in a timely, cost effective manner. It’s challenging work, but you will make an impact from day one. Your work here would include developing innovative solutions geared towards improving our world class supply chain.
You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start off working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow. Operational Department Leaders responsibilities vary by role.
- Transform models, manage a team responsible for delivering continuous improvement of our operations, work processes, and automation technologies, systems and reliability.
- Champion a culture of safety, quality, productivity, loss elimination and on-going continuous improvement
- Own cutting-edge technologies including self-guided vehicles, automated storage and retrieval systems, automated picking solutions and advanced warehouse management systems.
- Manage key relationships and business projects with suppliers.
- Strong Manufacturing/Operations background with a good understanding of Supply Chain
- Proven track record of delivering strong results in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lead and develop teams
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s in business operations or a similar degree preferably in engineering or Supply Chain/Logistics or like experience.
- 3-5 years of engineering, operations management, or physical distribution experience.
- Willing to travel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A