This is a unique opportunity to join our Engineering Team. Where you will be responsible for creating equipment and machine design that produces the world’s biggest brands. You will be responsible for designing, installing and qualifying equipment and/or processes. Responsible for technical mastery to deliver equipment/machine design to deliver new initiative, obsolescence, and savings (cost, cash, and/or material savings) to the business.
- Lead economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups
- Study technical feasibility using high end CAD
- Design, develop and procure new equipment
- Develop innovative, web-processing, equipment solutions to improve the design of our consumer products like diapers and paper towels.
- Lead new equipment commissioning in the production plants and train the production teams
- Be using 3D digital modelling, throughput simulation tools, and mechatronics to invent new state of the art production systems.
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors
- Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives
- You show leadership potential and are not afraid to accept difficult challenges and want to develop yourself in a challenging career.
- These positions are entry-level with up to 4 years work experience
- Experience of project management and working in and leading project teams will be important in this role.
- You have a BS/MS degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering
- You drive a high level of personal accountability and ownership for results.
- You have a strong technical background, with knowledge of CAD and general machine design
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dayton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A