In this role, you will develop and code based on internal requirements, working with the technical architects to ensure alignment to the global data model and design guidelines. You will develop business logic, interfaces, control logic, and reports and perform unit testing before sending to project teams and users for validation. You will also be responsible to investigate and fix issues found during project testing, as well as prepare documentation and handover of the finished product to IT operations.
- Provide Input and suggestions to Problem Management Process based on the initial screening and investigation performed
- Assigns tickets to Level 2/3 support based on defined escalation matrix
- Conducts first level resolution of SAP incidents and initial root cause analysis of failed documents
- Implement changes from the Routine Change list (Fulfilment Requests)
- Delivers results with high supervision from manager;
- Resolves incidents assigned to him/her via incident tickets;
- Reconciles scorecard download and preparation
- Owns error handling and monitoring (e.g. error report generation, document reprocessing, scorecard preparation)
- Fresh graduates with Bachelor’s degree in related field such as Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Science discipline; Or P rofessionals with up to 5 years experience at most.
- Demonstrates a balance of business understanding and technical skills. Comfortable working with the technology hands-on if needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others to take action by dissecting complex technical concepts into digestible ideas appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to engage with senior leaders on technology decision discussions related to business value and the end-to-end IT lifecycle.
- Exhibits a passion for IT, technology and innovation, continually takes initiative to update and improve one’s own skillsets to stay relevant as IT evolves.
- Understands the core project management discipline, and is able to lead and execute one or multiple projects at a time with fiscal discipline and operational excellence.
- Must be willing to travel to other countries, collaborate with people from different cultures, and work with teams from different time zones.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Quezon City, PH
Application Deadline: N/A