Our retail stores are where the brand comes to life, and as a Customer Experience Guide, you’re the embodiment of the brand for our customers. You welcome, assist and engage customers by providing a positive experience for everyone who comes in—ensuring that the customer’s needs are understood and met. You focus on building relationships. You share your knowledge of core sports and products, your passion for the community and your efforts to protect the local environment. You contribute to a team that is responsible for the store’s success through customer service, merchandising, operations, events, and environmental activism. All employees are encouraged and empowered to solve problems creatively and put the customer’s needs at the center of everything we do.
- You engage customers and inspire them to get involved.
- You participate in the annual local granting process.
- You use the company’s mission and core values as guides for decision making, and act as a brand advocate inside and outside of the store.
- You support and strive to achieve all store goals.
- You merchandise the store during downtimes: folding, hanging, steaming and stocking.
- You determine and meet the specific needs of each customer with kindness and creativity.
- You extend invitations for future brand engagement.
- You handle product returns in the spirit of our Ironclad Guarantee.
- You maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time on the sales floor.
- Continually able to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel and carry products necessary for customer service, inventory stocking and store merchandising.
- Continually able to walk up and down a staircase carrying boxes, products and other necessary items.
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance duties: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 55 pounds.
- Comfortable climbing ladders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A