As a Senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2 C Developer within the Patagonia Digital Technology Team , this position focuses on application design, development and o p timization of robust commerce and digital experience s . The Digital Technology Team is responsible for all phases of the software development life cycle, and is key partner in the exploration of analytics, digital marketing and user experience optimization to help produce digital solutions to meet business needs. As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will provide guiding oversight and hands-on contribution to system integrations, platform feature adoption, and front-end storefront development.
- Research and evaluate the applicability of emerging technologies and design patterns such as HTML5, CSS3, Middleware P attern, Website Optimization, Sustainable Web Design, Responsive & Mobile First Design .
- Work closely with Project Management, UX and D evelopment teams to design, code and deliver complex Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C applications, features and third-party integrations .
- Implement and maintain integrations with external systems such as OMS, payment and tax providers, ESP and other Salesforce Cloud platforms
- Participate in the review of code and/or SFCC platform customizations for design standards and best practice s .
- Utilize Agile software development methodologies and development workflow tool s such as Git, Git H ub, Node.js, Webpack, Gulp, ESLint .
- Contribute as a lead developer of a small team, actively mentoring and collaborating with other developers and cross functional team members.
- Assist with platform and w ebsite optimization including TTFB , FCP , FMP, TTI, LCP .
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills, including unit, system, integration and performance testing.
- College Degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong experience in web technologies, delivery systems, infrastructure and development frameworks
- 5-8 + years professional development experience including e-commerce, web application development and systems integration.
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer Certification
- Experience in building web-based user interfaces from wireframes and designs and be able to deploy applications in a cross-platform/cross-browser environment.
- Expert understanding of web application and SFCC security best practices.
- Expert understanding of modern ecommerce concepts and systems, such as catalog architecture, pricing, inventory management strategies, payment processors, and technologies that support a successful ecommerce strategy such as PIM, OMS, and ERP
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Architect Certification (optional)
- 5 + years development experience on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C platform preferably with the Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A