The position reports to the Operations Supervisor for the area in the Transmission Pipelines Business Unit (TBU), part of Pembina’s Pipeline Division. Pembina’s Transmission Pipeline assets have developed through the strategic acquisition of key natural gas and specification ethane transportation infrastructure assets, positioned in some of the most prolific gas producing regions in western Canada and the United States.
- A willingness to work overtime;
- Ensure all maintenance and operations duties are completed safely, in compliance with Pembina’s procedures, regulatory requirements, and industry best practices;
- Provide appropriate training and leadership to develop and mentor staff, and support the succession planning initiatives of the business;
- Other duties as needed.
- Routine pipeline operations and maintenance tasks, including troubleshooting, repair of pump stations, block valves, electrical, and mechanical equipment;
- Locating and marking Jet fuel facilities per Pembina’s Damage Prevention Program and One-Call procedures prior to and during excavation;
- Participate in a weekly call out rotation responding to after hour call outs due to equipment and/or operational problems;
- Participate and support a diverse and inclusive workplace; and
- Hands-on experience with various computer applications;
- Interprovincial Journeyman millwright or certification equivalent preferred;
- 3+ years related work experience;
- Results oriented with a flexible & adaptable approach to change; and
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to perform and direct safe and efficient operations in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work well in a team coupled with a proven track record of success of positively interfacing with Field, Engineering, and Technical Support personnel;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A