Pembina Pipeline Corporation’s Calgary office is recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Portfolio Manager to join the team. This position will be part of Pembina’s Continuous Improvement Unit and will report to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Transformation. This role will provide rigorous program management to progress critical continuous improvement projects and provide transparency on milestones, activities, and, the financial impact of these to senior leadership.
- Drive effective program management for Pembina’s continuous improvement portfolio of projects including:
- Standing up a clear process and maintaining a central record of progress;
- Working with the controller, establishing, and managing a consistent way of defining and tracking value across projects and ensuring synergies are realized;
- Risk and interdependency management and intervention with project managers and PMO to drive mitigations;
- Clear and consistent support for decision making that drives value across the portfolio;
- Resource plans and allocations established, effectively forecasted, and overlaps are managed;
- Change management and engagement plans are integrated into the portfolio to drive new ways of working;
- Oversee portfolio budget management;
- Manage evaluation, approval and integration of new projects entering the portfolio;
- Develop and leverage existing templates and tools to support consistent portfolio execution;
- Work with Pembina’s Project Delivery and Governance Lifecycle process to ensure gate requirements are achieved; and
- Develop and maintain guardrails as evaluation criteria for new projects entering Pembina’s continuous improvement portfolio.
- Strong knowledge and skills in Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong Executive presence;
- Superior problem-solving skills, highly organized, and a proven track record of effectively managing and reporting on multiple projects and programs;
- Certification in Lean or Six Sigma would be considered an asset; and
- Effective stakeholder management, with proven influencing skills within large organizations;
- 10+ experience in program and project management, or equivalent; ideally from the energy infrastructure or consulting industries;
- Ability to define and establish business processes to provide valuable management & reporting on program milestones;
- Knowledge of the midstream business would be considered an asset;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A