Pembina Pipeline Corporation’s Calgary office is hiring 5 HR Analysts to join the team for a 6-month term. This role will report to the Manager, Talent Programs, in the Human Resources Service Unit, HSU, part of Pembina’s Corporate Services Division. This position is a great opportunity to support Pembina’s HCM Transformation Project. The work focuses on the refresh and development of Pembina’s job architecture to integrate job families, sub-families, competencies, and skills in support of activities related to talent management, career pathing and succession, and will be incorporated into a Talent and Competencies Framework within SuccessFactors as Pembina’s single Human Capital Management System-of-Record.
- Communicates regularly with the Sr. HR Analysts on progress;
- Supports the HR team in related system implementation efforts; and
- Analyzing and organizing HR data collected from various sources across the organization to support job profile creation;
- Acts proactively and transparently to communicate areas of risk or concern with the data;
- Participates in a diverse and Inclusive work environment.
- The ability to commit to a 6-month term.
- Post-secondary education (degree or diploma) in Human Resource would be an asset;
- Familiarity with the Oil and Gas Sector (Pipeline Operations would be an asset);
- Previous experience in Recruitment, organizational design support or another HR related role;
- Previous experience supporting an HR Project Implementation would be an asset;
- Familiarity with the Mercer Job Library;
- Previous experience with SuccessFactors and Microsoft Office Suite, with intermediate to advanced knowledge using Excel; and
- Experience compiling and editing job profiles;
- Previous experience using Talent framework libraries (e.g., Korn Ferry, IBM) would be beneficial;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A