Pembina Pipeline Corporation’s Calgary office is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, HR to join the team for a 6-month term. This role will report to the Manager, Talent Programs, in the Human Resources Service Unit, HSU, part of Pembina’s Corporate Services Division. This position is a great opportunity to support Pembina’s HCM Transformation Project. The work focuses on the refresh and development of Pembina’s job architecture to integrate job families, sub-families, competencies, and skills in support of activities related to talent management, career pathing and succession, and will be incorporated into a Talent and Competencies Framework within SuccessFactors as Pembina’s single Human Capital Management System-of-Record.
- Uses a logical, systematic approach, analyzing and organizing HR data collected from various sources across the organization to identify and implement solutions to address interdependency gaps and challenges;
- Interprets functional client requirements and translates these into meaningful solutions;
- Supports HR team in related system implementation efforts; and
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships by collaborating with internal clients and external vendors to gather data and gain an understanding of requirements;
- Acts proactively and transparently to communicate areas of risk or concern that may impact project costs or timelines; recommends solutions;
- Communicates and validates job profiles with Senior Leaders in the respective business and service units
- Participates in a diverse and Inclusive work environment.
- Communicates regularly with stakeholders on progress;
- CPHR, SPHR, or PMP would be an asset;
- Solid experience in the development and optimization of Job Architectures, particularly titling conventions, levelling and job mapping, competencies, and job descriptions;
- Proficiency with SuccessFactors and Microsoft Office Suite, with intermediate to advanced knowledge using Excel; and
- Previous experience supporting an HR Project Implementation;
- The willingness to commit to a 6 month contract.
- Familiarity with compensation, specifically the Mercer Job Library would be an asset;
- Post-secondary education (degree or diploma) in Human Resource;
- Experience using Talent Competency libraries (e.g., Korn Ferry, IBM);
- Experience in team facilitation;
- Familiarity with the Oil and Gas Sector (Pipeline Operations an asset);
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A