Organizational Effectiveness (OE) & Leadership Development is a part of the Human Resources Service Unit (HSU) and Corporate Services Division. Reporting to the Manager, Organizational Effectiveness (OE) & Leadership Development, the Specialist, Leadership Development will assist with designing, developing, and delivering cost-effective leadership programs that enable organizational outcomes, while fostering an environment where our people view Pembina as an “employer of choice.” This role will collaborate closely with other members of the Organizational Effectiveness (OE) team, Human Resources, and business leaders to support overarching initiatives to increase individual, team and organizational effectiveness at Pembina.
- Coordinate programs and manage relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders;
- Liaise with Strategic Advisory, HR Operations and Communications peers to support projects and team objectives; and
- Research and apply a variety of technologies and methodologies to address learning needs;
- Contribute and participate to a team environment that values equity, inclusion & diversity.
- Modify, evaluate, and continuously improve leadership programs, such as career development, employee engagement, and leadership development;
- Design, develop and manage talent and leadership programs, projects, and activities to support the execution of Pembina’s goals and objectives;
- Ensure programs are designed and delivered in a manner that fits the needs of the organization, is sustainable, productive, and cost effective;
- Use data analytics and metrics to identify the needs of the organization in prioritizing solutions against business outcomes and measuring program effectiveness;
- Proficient project management skills with a focus on managing multiple priorities and delivering on-time results;
- Knowledge in the areas of adult learning and instructional design theory and application;
- Strong consultation, presentation, facilitation and decision-making skills;
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and able to travel occasionally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to establish trust, sell ideas, influence others, and build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Education or related field, and post-secondary education in Adult Learning is an asset;
- 8+ years’ experience in learning and development, human resources, corporate organizational development, or other business related field;
- Experience implementing leadership development programs is an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Captivate, SharePoint, SAP, and SuccessFactors is an asset; and
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A