Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
- Demonstrate a high level of interest in the welfare, health, and proper handling of all animals.
- Performs all aspects of point-of-sale service, e.g. cash sales, credit and check sales, returns and exchanges. Performs the daily balance of cash drawer as necessary.
- Perform related duties in support of the store attaining its assigned sales goal.
- Ensures the health and well-being of live animals by providing the correct care in accordance with the established Petco standards, policies and procedures including the completion of the hourly animal health check and wellness cards.
- Provide optimal guest experience services.
- Demonstrates knowledge in nutrition, Pals Rewards membership sign-up, Welcome to the Family and effective suggestive selling techniques to increase sales.
- Perform cashiering duties.
- Interacts professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with an emphasis on company interests.
- Provides prompt and courteous service to all Petco guests by determining their needs and sharing product knowledge to suggest the appropriate merchandise, and by effectively employing suggestive selling techniques to increase individual sales.
- Ensures an exceptional guest experience for all Omni-channel initiatives, to include but not limited to Instacart, Extended Aisle and Repeat Delivery.
- Assist guests in the proper selection of merchandise in accordance with their identified needs.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A