This job is composed of a variety of different tasks that are covered by operational guidelines, and while individual judgment may occasionally be required in order to complete assigned tasks; most questions are directed to either the Grooming Salon Manager or the General Manager.
The incumbent must be able to consistently perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Provide quick and courteous service to all customers by utilizing the GUEST+ model in the salon.
- Ensure OSE standards are maintained in the department – Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests.
- Professionally perform basic grooming services on animals as requested by customers and in accordance with company policy and procedure, ensuring the safety and well-being of each animal – Interest in animal welfare.
- Move animals and merchandise up to 30 pounds.
- Utilize grooming instruments including shears and dryers.
- Perform grooming services per customer instructions, ensuring the safety and well-being of animals.
- Adhere to all Policies and Procedures.
Minimum high school diploma (its equivalency i.e. GED) or the equivalent work experience. Some college level business/management courses is preferred. 5 years’ experience in guest service roles as a store partner is preferred. Experience supervising partners, or demonstrating an aptitude for training, motivation and sales techniques, and analytical abilities is preferred. Minimum two years’ experience in all breeds grooming is required. Experience monitoring and providing direction to Grooming partners is preferred. Previous supervisory experience and prior retail experience are preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A