Pfizer/Array recently received approval and launched BRAFTOVI (encorafenib) and MEKTOVI (binimetinib) for the treatment of patients with BRAF mutated melanoma. These products have also been granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation by the FDA for BRAF mutated CRC. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our growing Commercial team.
The Oncology Account Specialist will have a variety of responsibilities, ranging from promoting Pfizer’s product portfolio to health care providers and specialists, to educating members of the healthcare community regarding the appropriate use of Pfizer products, to calling on accounts and organized customers to help improve patients’ experience with Pfizer products, as well as the overall quality of patient care delivered.
The OAS plays a critical role in increasing Pfizer’s brand with high-value target customers by linking an insightful assessment of the account and/or business landscape with a strong understanding of Pfizer’s products and resources.
- Generate demand for Pfizer products in assigned accounts
- Strategic account selling and management skills. Develop comprehensive territory/account/customer plans to drive achievement of desired objectives.
- Maintain relationships throughout institutions
- 3-5 years of Oncology sales experience; pharmaceutical and/or biotech selling experience and with at least 2-3 of those years in Rare Disease /Oncology/Specialty
- Promote broad portfolio of products (up to 9 total); Strong knowledge of disease states, therapeutic areas, and products
- Cultivate relationships with KOLs; build lasting relationships with top priority customers
- Overcome obstacles to gain access to difficult to see health care providers and customers.
- Deep knowledge of applicable customers and markets (prescribers/HCPs/institutions/ organizations)
- Functional / Technical Skills can include:
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS Degree from an accredited institution
- Must live within 50 miles of the territory and possess the ability to travel domestically and stay overnight as necessary
- Valid US driver’s license and a driving record in compliance with company standards
- Minimum of 4 years of previous Pharmaceutical Sales experience required
- Substantial experience working with key thought leaders or high influence customers in large group practices, hospitals, or managed care organizations
- A demonstrated track record of success and accomplishment with previous pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Exceptional aptitude for learning and ability to communicate technical and scientific product and disease management information to a wide range of customer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A