- Work collaboratively with program leaders, educators, and staff to assess program and cross-program clinical education needs and priorities and develops learning strategies and education plans to meet those needs. Implement and evaluate learning programs.
- Provide education, consultation, guidance and support to clinical educators on curriculum design, materials development and effective learning strategies including teaching, facilitation and simulation and provides on-the-job support to clinical educators and staff. Assist with site-wide implementation and coordination of initiatives. Establish evaluation plans using logic and Kirkpatrick models to ensure learning programs are meeting learning outcomes.
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of assigned competency-based learning programs for orientation and continuing education of staff, integrating these with professional practice standards and the performance management process. Ensure the development and updating of resources to support such education in order to develop and maintain staff competency with changing procedures, processes and clinical equipment.
- Ensure specialized programs/projects deliverables are completed on time and on budget, as identified in the project plan. Identify gaps and tracks metrics as they relate to the project deliverables and provides consultation, guidance and support to designated project staff, contractors and stakeholders. Develop, revise, and maintain existing educational programs as well as new program/course/conference development.
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a Masters Degree in Education (Adult Learning. Education Leadership) or a related field.
- Five (5) years of L&D experience, including course design, material development and facilitation. Experience/certification in Insights, 360-feedback, and/or other leadership and development diagnostic tools an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: BurNABy, CA
Application Deadline: N/A