Website Canada Post
If you have ambition, talent and drive, consider a fast-moving career with Canada Post. We are currently seeking an on-call Post Office Assistant who will use a customer-focused approach when providing counter services to customers.
- Sell postal products and service to the business community and public
- Address delivery and service difficulties to resolve problems thoroughly and quickly
- Provide customers with information and forms
- Sort, distribute and process mail into appropriate classifications
- Physically fit to lift mail containers of up to 50 lb, push or pull boxes, sort mail and stand for extended periods of time
- High school or provincial equivalency and/or experience in business administration
- Training and/or experience interacting with the public in a retail and/or service environment, including sales and cash transactions
- Understanding of general or post office accounting systems.
- Flexibility to be available for temporary, on-call work
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bowen Island, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A