Website Canada Post
As an on-call relief employee with Canada Post, you’ll be working with an organization focused on growth and innovation, and recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and best corporate citizens. Along with receiving a competitive salary, you will have the opportunity to grow with us and discover your career potential, as you may be eligible to apply for any upcoming permanent Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier positions.
- Project a positive and courteous manner when dealing with customers face-to-face
- Be adept at sorting, collecting and delivering mail items, in a safe and timely manner
- Ensure mail is safely secured in their possession
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of local infrastructure including roads, customers and delivery receptacles
- Have experience in making deliveries and operating a motor vehicle in all kinds of weather and traffic conditions
- Process various CPC products and services (Change of Address Notification, Damaged Mail, Items Delivered Bill (IDB) and others)
- Wear Canada Post identification while on delivery and ensure its visibility while delivering and collecting mail from customers
- Fifth door / hatchback to allow for oversized and bulky items to be loaded (preferred).
- Notify your insurance company as to the use of your vehicle while employed at Canada Post
- Provide and maintain the required automobile liability insurance for the use of your vehicle
- A metal roof-top and accessory power outlet to accommodate a Canada Post sign and flashing light
- Have a satisfactory safe driving record
- A minimum cargo capacity of 100 cu ft (2832 liters).
- Possess a valid permanent provincial driver’s license
- Lift and carry items up to 50 lb/22.7 kg
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Val-Bélair, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A