We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented fashion writer to join our online editorial team. This exciting position offers the chance to develop our daily coverage and this position will have a strong focus on menswear, kidswear and License content. Key responsibilities include writing engaging, on-brand, editorial content and informative copy, working to tight deadlines and being an outstanding team player.
- Ensuring the brand ‘tone-of-voice’ reflects the customer in all features, while creating engaging content.
- Develop the look and feel of editorial content, targeting the correct audience for the brand and drawing in new consumers.
- To monitor the success of digital features within analytics, report and feedback findings and utilise these to guide new content ideas.
- Work closely with the in-house buying and merchandising teams to push products online for sale in-store.
- Work closely with the wider Marketing and Creative teams to ensure ‘one voice’ across all seasonal campaigns and daily reportage.
- On going site quality control, ensuring all copy, images and content are accurate and of a high quality. Ensure all content appears on the live site as expected.
- Work to strict daily deadlines
- Support the wider digital team in relation to the overall site content management and supporting processes
- Continuously pitch new feature ideas to create engaging, trend-led content
- Work as part of a cross functional team to deliver on site elements of larger scale integrated campaigns with Social Media, PR Team and Creative In Store Team
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Time keeping and ability to meet deadlines
- Sound knowledge of fashion, fabrics, colours and brands
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong knowledge of social media channels
- Photoshop skills
- Pro-active work attitude willing to get involved in a wide range of projects.
- Awareness of online metrics and analytic
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree educated. Preferred degrees include English Lit, Journalism, or Fashion Journalism
- Experience working in a digital environment.
- Previous experience using CMS preferred
- Excellent written English
- Industry experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A