As License Coordinator for Primark, you will play a key role in ensuring the smooth day to day operations of our License team liaising with internal and external stakeholders. You will be a key point of contact within the License team.
This role also presents the opportunity for an individual with a keen interest in Pop Culture, Fashion and Entertainment to engage in extensive research of relevant publications and platforms, and actively contribute to ideas and innovations within our License team.
- Manage the day-to-day & campaign administration process, liaising with all Buying teams across the business.
- Organise and attend key meetings with Licensors and Licensee’s, ensure necessary preparation is completed in advance and post meetings.
- Generate a monthly competitor report to show market trends and activations, to be shared across the business.
- Build and maintain strong and effective working relationships with external- licensors/licensees/suppliers
- Support License Manager in preparation for in department presentations, strategy & monthly meetings.
- Actively support the License Manager in delivering License training modules to ensure legal compliance across all product teams.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with the client group and key internal and stakeholders including Buying, Merchandising, Brand and Retail.
- Actively seeks to stay ahead of trends, continually researching new ideas through relevant publications, social media and other forms, communicating with the wider Licensing team ideas and opportunities
- Assist the License Manager with market research and consumer insights to drive the License strategy.
- Overseeing and ensuring the smooth and efficient day to day running of Primark’s Licensing team by providing day to day support to the License Manager, covering all aspects of Licensing
- Work closely with the License Manager as a key contact for all Licensor / Direct-To-Retail (DTR) partnership support and queries, to ensure that the day-to-day business works efficiently.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a pro-active approach.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, high level of energy and a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent awareness of current consumer trends across multiple consumer profiles, including Gen Z
- Demonstrated work experience in relevant field e.g. Retail/Fashion industry
- Have a good level of business acumen, sound common sense and a genuine interest in the retail industry.
- Excellent planning, organising and co-ordinating skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A