This position is part of the US S+ Sephora Collection color cosmetic product development team. The US S+ Manager of Product Development & Marketing reports directly into the US S+ Director of Product Development and is responsible for driving new concepts in development of quality, trend and innovative first-to-market color cosmetic products for the Sephora Collection private label brand.
- Work closely with sourcing/development team on prioritization/time management to ensure all key marketing deadlines and milestones are tracked in order to make launch timing.
- Support Director on creation of strategic presentation materials needed for Global meetings (new product launch decks, franchise strategy slides, product profiles, comps for sharing, etc.)
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to finalize all primary and secondary product artwork – from obtaining translations to coordinating Legal copy approvals, obtaining ingredient lists and gathering all regulatory information, to final artwork proofing and submission to vendor.
- Team up with US S+ Regulatory and QC Assistant Manager to coordinate all necessary product efficacy and consumer testing. Determine testing perimeters, panel questions and necessary in-use testing specific to each product launch.
- Ideate and legally confirm product franchise names, product names and product copy. Create and write detailed product education sheets to explain product positioning and key features and benefits.
- Closely collaborate with Global team in Paris, sharing key project updates and ensuring select new launches meet Global needs and launch timing.
- Manage the concept-to-launch execution of specific color, fasttrack and clean cosmetic product launches from a product development and product marketing point of view.
- Passion for color cosmetics
- Be flexible and agile with constant changes and time restraints
- Be a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Be open to internal and external feedback on products being developed
- Ability to travel domestically/international for lab and Global partner visits
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have least 5+ years relevant work experience in color product development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, California, US
Application Deadline: N/A