This position is based out of our Fulfillment Centre at 1125 Vernon Drive, Vancouver BC V6A 3P5 Position Summary
- Generate replenishment tasks.
- Resolve common daily discrepancies or issues. Process outbound orders as necessary.
- Prioritize and processes customer orders on night shift, ensuring truck departure timelines are met.
- Perform variety of lookups and research to support each functional area. Perform the following non-system inbound and outbound tasks.
- Separate and labels product received, stocks product into identified locations verifying SKU and quantity accuracy
- Pick and stock product to complete replenishment tasks
- Pick product for customer orders ensuring quantity and unit-of-measure (UOM) picked is equal to quantity and UOM ordered Check SKU and quantities picked for customer orders to ensure accuracy, and re-packages or wraps orders as needed
- Sort and load customer orders by route and stop sequence number identified on shipping label
- While performing duties of this job, employee will regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Employee may lift, lower, carry product up to a maximum of 50 pounds by hand.
- Require physical effort associated with using RF scanners to enter information
- Must be able to read and hear verbal instructions or through a headset. Works in a warehouse environment.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee may operate warehouse equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A