RBC is currently seeking to hire Sr. performance Engineer. You will be responsible for effective planning, executing and tracking non – functional tests for IAM Program. Reporting to Sr. Manager – Performance Engineer, your objective is to ensure the QA processes are well defined, executed and continually monitored. Working with different project teams to ensure non- Functional test suite is up to date and remains relevant. You will be accountable for driving quality and champion defect prevention/early defect detection and maximizing test coverage.
- Develop robust test scripts that accurately reflect expected user load
- Create test strategy and test plan for performance and load testing on large-scale enterprise applications
- Drive continuous performance monitoring and improvement to ensure reliability, stability, and scalability of our application.
- Execute planned performance, stress, and load testing on our applications.
- Perform root cause analysis of performance issues and suggest corrective actions.
- Set up and maintain performance test labs that will require to be updated for each release cycle.
- Analyze Results, compare against SLAs, Benchmarks and Provide tuning recommendations to improve End User Experience
- Work cross functionally to gather input on test scenarios
- Identify scope, evaluate the need for Performance Testing
- Collect all key performance measurements to be interpreted to present performance characteristics and trends of our applications.
- Manage hardware and software environments used for testing
- Find opportunity to automate, improve existing process, & contribute towards innovation by doing POCs on latest technologies
- Expertise in developing Work Load Patterns, Estimations, Develop Performance Strategy and implement them.
- Experienced in Performance test planning, design, execution, analysis and publishing of test results
- Full stack, end-to-end, understanding of throughput, latency, memory, and CPU utilization in a multi-tiered architecture environment
- Expert in definition of Non-functional requirements (NFRs) and validation of NFRs in architecture, design, build phases
- Expert knowledge in all aspects to Performance Engineering & testing including SDLC & Architecture, Performance validation (profiling, tuning, workload simulation, benchmarking & testing), Capacity Planning, Application Performance Monitoring and problem detection and resolution
- Strong expertise in load test tools – HP Performance Center, LoadRunner, JMeter and APM tools like Dynatrace
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A