Website Rite Aid
The primary purpose of this position is direct front end personnel in developing, implementing, monitoring, and managing all front end related activities and programs that will maximize the front end operating results for a specific region. This must be done while adhering to company policies, procedures, and programs that maximize potential sales, margin, profitability, and overall customer experience. Frequent independent judgments are essential. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
- Direct DMs in the planning, development, execution, and monitoring of district business plans and objectives to achieve sales, margin, profitability, and customer experience goals; work with the RxRVP to support the pharmacy.
- Provide leadership and development for associates by communicating career opportunities, providing regular feedback and scheduling any and all required training; develop district and region succession plans for all field and store management positions; conduct annual performance appraisals of District Managers and provide performance input for store managers.
- Ensure customer service programs are properly implemented and adhered to in order to guarantee a differentiating level of customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty and oversee resolution of customer service issues; demonstrate SMILE and RAPTAR behaviors with both internal and external customers and associates.
- Responsible for all budgets and for meeting labor and expense goals on the front end, while also ensuring operating income and EBITDA goals are achieved.
- Conduct frequent store visits to ensure stores are in compliance with all federal/state regulations and resolve any issues with noncompliance implementation or training required to bring stores/individuals into compliance.
- Monitor inventory initiatives and levels to ensure stores maintain appropriate in-stock positions; maintain an excellent working knowledge of the products and services offered by the company.
- Oversee the merchandising of promotional areas and the cleanliness and organization of store stockrooms.
- Conduct management and store meetings to address ongoing operations and drive accountability with store management on profitability.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work weekends and extended days on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to the education and experience required.
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A