Website Royal Mail
The Royal Mail Technology team is passionate about delivering high-quality products and outstanding digital experiences to our customers. Cutting edge technology is fundamental and key in helping us achieve our objective to be recognised as the best delivery company in both the UK and across Europe.
- Ensure projects and programme testing is conducted in line with the in-house methodology,
- Define the correct and appropriate utilisation of testing tools for each project or Programme as directed by management
- Execute the overall test approach for end-to-end application solutions and manage the execution of the testing. Including; Unit, System
- Integration, User Acceptance, Pre-Production, Volume, Regression, Penetration and Operational and Functional Acceptance test
- Act as a point of contact for the quality of the solution as required
- Take responsibility for ensuring testing methods, process and plans will provide enough assurance for projects of £1m – £3M in value
- Understand the high level E2E business and technical requirements and intended implementation.
- Coordinate and arrange necessary test resources and infrastructure for testing
- Work with different internal technical groups and vendors to ensure enough test coverage and quality.
- Liaise with technical architects and technical leads for required technical support during the planning, execution and evaluation of the testing
- Support scoping and estimation of effort for each user story added to the Product backlog
- Technologies: C#, Selenium-WebDriver, Specflow, Xunit, RestClient, Nunit, Appium, SQL
- Extensive test automation experience with mobile phone devices and web applications
- A strong knowledge of testing methodologies, industry standards, and tools; evidenced through deep technology testing experience as well as demonstrable test management experience.
- Strong demonstrable Agile, scrum and Kanban skills.
- Experience of going through the transformation from Waterfall to Agile delivery methodologies
- Experience of working with collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A