Website Royal Mail
The Royal Mail Technology team is passionate about delivering high-quality products and outstanding digital experiences to our customers. Cutting edge technology is fundamental and key in helping us achieve our objective to be recognised as the best delivery company in both the UK and across Europe.
- Drive the platform operating processes relating to demand and resource management to support efficient product delivery
- Manage the adoption of capacity-based cross charging
- Provide clear financial summaries highlighting variances from budget and risks and opportunities
- Ensure demand requests are assigned, estimated in a timely manner, and the costs are fed back and agreed with the relevant stakeholders
- Run planning/prioritization sessions to drive decisions on internal team allocation and recruitment
- Coordinate team utilization reporting and budget monitoring in alignment with Technology Resource Management and Finance
- Manage Planview updates and lead on reinforcing best practice of time recording across the team
- Make recommendations to support the continuous improvement to the platform operating model
- Track and report agreed key platform and delivery team performance metrics
- Support roadmap and release planning for the portfolio of work and managing interdependencies across product teams
- Demonstrable experience within a PMO function or similar role with a focus on:
- Driving the platform operating processes
- Resource management
- Demand management
- Onboarding of staff
- Management of Delivery status’
- An ability to present both qualitative and quantitative information clearly and fluently to senior stakeholders.
- Ideally you will have had previous experience with JIRA, Confluence, MS Excel and PowerPoint toolsets.
- Full project lifecycle experience.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A