SAP solutions are the backbone of the most successfully run businesses worldwide: today, more than 50% of the world‘s business transactions touch an SAP system. Altogether, they offer a universe of lucrative employment opportunities with increasing demand year after year. Knowing how to develop, market, consult or install SAP allows you to make a huge impact into the way companies do business – increasing efficiency, innovating new business models and creating value. Successful candidates will develop the skills to create, manage and execute a plan that supports an SAP solution with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
The APM is responsible for performing a basic function to support SAP Services delivery execution on customer engagements, such as but not limited to
The role of the Associate Project Manager (APM) is to support a senior Project Manager, Portfolio Manager, or Program Manager in all aspects of the project life cycle including; initiate, plan, execution, monitor and control, and close. This position is part of North America Services Delivery Academy.
- Work with consultants and project managers to ensure accuracy of project reporting
- Assist with revenue forecasting of a project
- Assist in the delivery of SAP Software and services as required and directed by SAP Delivery or Project Manager
- Assist with tasks associated with monitoring and controlling the project
- Capture project metrics and ensures they are clearly communicated to appropriate SAP or Customer team members
- Assist with project coordination, planning and management
- Learn SAP tools and Project Management Methodologies
- Must have ability to:
- To work as part of a team, build credible relationships with peers and clients
- To be able to analyze, plan, and execute a variety of tasks
- To multi-task, adapt and function effectively in a fast-pace, dynamic environment with aggressive deadlines
- To quickly learn and effectively apply new knowledge
- To take initiative (self-starter), be result oriented and take on leadership role/ responsibilities as needed
- To work to solve a problem
- To work to be an excellent communicator
- Participate in initial training to quickly learn targeted SAP technologies and methodologies.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction internally and externally in addition to growing and developing referenceable customers.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of procedures and manuals.
- Assist in the monitoring and controlling of project activities and deliverables through the use of internal and external tracking tools and assist in weekly status reporting.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be a recent graduate of an accredited university with a Bachelors or Masters degree in: Business Administration with an emphasis on Project Management, Finance, Business & Engineering, Information Systems (Technology), Computer Science, Analytics or relevant degree.
- Must be able to work as a team player yet have the ability to work independently.
- Must be analytical and detail oriented.
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Unlimited and unrestricted work authorization is required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A