SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Support and participate in SAP customer implementations through blueprint, design, implementation, operation, optimization and upgrade phases of the SAP solution.
- Provide technical product expertise, guidance, and instruction on SAP products.
- Ability to support team members in the development and implementation of technical solutions.
- Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment while working against deadlines.
- A record of taking initiative (self-starter), driving results and accepting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Build credible relationships with peers and clients, and continuous professional learning of SAP products.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills. Utilize available time efficiently to achieve effective and efficient results
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities. Enjoys and thrives on performing multiple tasks and responsibilities at once
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of one year of SAP consulting experience
- Recent graduate of an accredited university with a Bachelors or Master’s degree in a relevant STEM field including: Information Systems,
- Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant degree.
- Strong preference for completion of SAP course or project work through academics.
- Must be able to work as a team player yet can work independently.
- Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening.
- Experience in working in a distributed project setup across geographical locations
- Excellent communication, presentation, independent decision making and networking skills
- Experience in handling customers and driving innovation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A