The Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM) organization is responsible for the execution and governance of established security controls pertaining to identity and access. This includes the centralized provisioning and periodic certification of user identities, the user accounts linked to those identities, management of privileged access, as well as the selection and integration of identity management tools.
- Support the development of Bank Policies and Standards as they relate to IAM
- Key stakeholder in the development of new solutions to solve a diverse range of IAM use cases.
- Build and design IAM capabilities to govern, identify and address related risks in the Bank globally
- Partner with business unit stakeholders to ensure seamless services across the enterprise.
- Ensure access management services are delivered with quality and meet service level agreements.
- Manage IAM access management teams globally, including teams in Latin America.
- Drive the maturity of IAM with new/existing processes and services that meet security and business objectives
- Champion the IAM capability to support employees and vendors with core security and identity components such as Identity Management, Active Directory, Virtual Directory Services, Multi Factor Authentication.
- Develop and contribute to IAM standards and approaches to enable seamless and secure integrated solutions.
- Solid understanding of enterprise IAM capabilities including Authentication, Authorization, and Access Provisioning.
- Deep understanding of employee lifecycle management.
- Security certification(s) would be an asset(s)
- Deep understanding of IAM capability to support business capabilities.
- Familiarity with Identity and Access Management solutions including SailPoint Identity IQ, SailPoint File Access Manager, Active Directory, Radiant Logic, Microsoft Azure.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A