The Associate Director is responsible for business development by generating his/her personal business volumes and related revenues, to meet pre-set targets. He/she assists the Director in preparing a comprehensive business plan and related strategies towards achieving the Business Plan objectives for the District Office. The incumbent is responsible for the management and expansion of an assigned portfolio of accounts. He/she is expected to cultivate a business community profile by attending various functions and maintaining a professional presence with contacts and key business referral sources.
- Meet target objectives and ensure progress is made towards maximizing the potential business from existing customers and prospects within an assigned market area by:
- developing and maintaining a regular sales call program on customers to ensure effective management, retention, and expansion of each customer relationship. Maintaining a comprehensive record of activities on the business development (RMS System);
- establishing and maintaining relationships with major small and medium size industrial and commercial companies (prospects) and key business referral sources in the assigned market area;
- identifying, researching and calling on prospects to establish a credit relationship and building a comprehensive data base file for each prospect using RMS;
- maintaining a current and thorough knowledge of Roynat Capital’s specialized term lending services, leasing, subordinated debt, to effectively promote tailored presentation packages to meet specific customer needs.
- Manage and control assigned loan portfolio to ensure it is at an acceptable level of risk and generates an appropriate return by:
- researching, verifying and analyzing credit applications and preparing comprehensive credit applications of large and complex transactions meeting the guidelines set out in the monograph Term Finance and Leasing manuals; exercising sound credit judgement based on thorough investigations and analyses;
- monitoring all assigned accounts to ensure conformity to terms and conditions, as stipulated in credit authorizations with timely financial statement reviews, applying diligence to collecting overdue accounts as reported on the monthly Late Payment Report. Promptly identifying and resolving deteriorating credit quality and participating as necessary in the resolution of problem loan situations;
- Sales and Sales Management (if applicable) skills;
- The ability to implement a comprehensive marketing program to maximize the potential of an assigned territory.
- Proven selling and negotiating skills in handling complex selling situations.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, with customers, staff and in dealing with the community generally.
- General Computer knowledge to effectively use various computer software applications, including database systems, electronic E-Mail, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of credit products and related policies, and an extensive knowledge of District Office procedures and operations.
- Superior skills in financial analysis and risk assessment.
- Proven credit judgment.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, structuring and pricing credits, managing and collecting problem accounts.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, CA
Application Deadline: N/A