You’ll be a vital part of the team, getting stuck in and leading by example. Whether you’re front-of-house helping customers or in the warehouse keeping our standards high, customers are always at the front of your mind. Delivering memorable service is a real strength of yours, and with the help of our excellent training programmes, you’ll be on the right track for a truly promising career!
- Store standards – you’ll make sure everything runs smoothly from cash reconciliations, to customer queries, audit compliancy and stock management.
- Host – you’ll be the lead host in store, setting an example of what great looks like. You’ll understand what your customers need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them
- Part of the team – you’ll join a team who take pride in their store, working together and having lots of fun along the way!
- Passionate about our business
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- An experienced supervisor, used to managing a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Great at giving amazing customer service, and able to translate that into sales
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A