Website Seneca College
It’s a transformational time at Seneca. Leaning into the challenges and lessons from the pandemic, Seneca is embracing opportunities to renew our strategic direction, programs, and operations. Seneca’s renewal is built on three pillars. Building an equitable Seneca. Building a sustainable Seneca. And building a more virtual Seneca.
- Leads the Faculty through the development of clear, distinct, and achievable strategies in areas that include; program prioritization, development, renewal and expansion, HR planning, enrolment planning, pathways, partnerships.
- Leads the development and implementation of entrepreneurial and applied research initiatives.
- Leads the development of strategic relationships with local communities, businesses and professional associations, as well as community and municipal partners, to develop new programs and establish outstanding opportunities for Seneca students.
- Actively participates and is instrumental in the development, implementation and, leadership of the Faculty strategic plan as part of the academic planning process of the College.
- Leads the development of new Seneca Business programs to address applicant and labour market needs, as well as emerging opportunities for international, cross-disciplinary, and technology-enabled offerings.
- Leads Seneca Business in the continued transformation of business in five areas curricula, research, educational frameworks, sustainability-based partnerships, and thought leadership.
- Provides transformational and visionary leadership to the Seneca Business academic leadership team to ensure its programs are differentiated, offer diverse and transferable skills, and have the resources and facilities required to include distinctive experiential learning.
- Develops and implements academic plans for enrolment growth across the Faculty and ensures quality, financial, human resource, physical resource, and program diversity elements are in place to meet established objectives.
- Digital literacy skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen developed through the leadership of entrepreneurial initiatives.
- Experience leading stakeholders, faculty, and professionals in partnership development activity as it relates to academic, public, and private sector partnerships.
- Dedication to student success and a commitment to learning and development.
- Extensive experience working with business and industry partners.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of academic leadership experience is required .
- Master’s degree in a related field. Please state how your education is related.
- Teaching experience at the postsecondary level is preferred.
- PhD is preferred.
Company: Seneca College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kingston, CA
Application Deadline: N/A