Website Wipro Limited
The Delivery Manager (DM) will be accountable for delivery of multiple million dollar accounts using the crowdsource channel. The primary role is geared toward orchestrating customer deliverables by utilizing the suite of Topcoder products/challenges/tasks. The DM will provide day-to-day technical support to analyze requirements, develop designs and implement solutions through the Topcoder community.
- Create / Support the creation of proposals
- Monitor and manage project/challenge schedules to ensure timelines stays on track for assigned client projects.
- First point of escalation for clients
- Work and project allocation across teams
- Risk management
- Success of the projects across all accounts in the geography
- Setup the program structure and processes for large engagements to enable a smooth execution of projects
- Well versed in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles
- Proven technical acumen to identify and deliver projects to timeline and budget
- Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
Qualification & Experience:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years consulting experience and 5+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
- Experience operating within the multiple layers of an application stack (both front and back)
- Experience running or participating in projects across multiple remote teams and geos
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, New York
Application Deadline: N/A