Its deliverables include providing estimates for MTC related work; developing an internal work plan with identified resources and target completion dates; and preparing requirements and functional designs. Each Analyst serves as a subject matter expert for assigned area of coverage with in-depth knowledge of the business practices and MTC functionality that supports it. In addition, the analyst is responsible for analyzing O&M and project defects to determine business and technical impact and providing input on the priority of fixing the defects.
- Evaluate and provide input to “business concept requirements”
- Work with business organizations to provide input regarding enhancement feasibility
- Provide SME support to developers and testers
- Conduct walkthrough of deliverables with business and obtain approval/signoff
- Support stabilization of deployed code
- Using business process knowledge, proactively look for opportunities for system enhancements
- Work with business to document and analyze project change controls
- Provide technical expertise and assistance in designing, testing and developing applications
- Prepare preliminary design for concept estimation purposes
- Perform feasibility analysis, design and provide recommendations on the alternative solutions, project strategy and deliverable prioritization, as well as system alternatives or enhancements to current systems
- Analyze/assemble requirements
- Prepare final functional requirement and functional design documentation
- Experience in CC&B billing financial, credit collection, payment and Energy Service Provide direct access, Community Choice Aggregation processes
- 4 years of experience in analyzing, designing and developing functional requirements and application functional design in rate billing and finance process. 3 years of experience in business analysis. Can have less experience in case of an advanced degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with the corresponding Line of Business-related functions.
- Working knowledge of Oracle CC&B application and data model
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite of applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Working knowledge of relational databases, including data querying is a plus
- BA/BS in Computer Science/ Information Systems, Business Financial or equivalent work experience.
- Participation in projects of medium to high complexity.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to maintain efficiency, consistency and achieve successful implementation of system enhancement
- Be able to design as an individual but within the framework of the team and product
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, California, USA
Application Deadline: N/A