Website Wipro Limited
Research and prepare work papers for various books to tax differences.
- Research projects.
- Assist in federal and state audits.
- Maintain our tax preparation system.
- Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area.
- Provide an information source in the tax area within the company.
- Other tax projects as they arise.
- Assist in financial planning and analysis
- Maintain required level of technical knowledge.
- Prepare estimated federal and state income tax payments.
- Research and prepare work papers for various books to tax differences.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Explorer Internet software; FastTrack or similar tax software.
- CA degree.
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Application Deadline: N/A