It’s all about our clients. That’s where you come in, to guide them on their beauty journey. It takes energy and confidence and teamwork. It takes authentic passion…not just about product, but about making a client’s day through teaching, inspiring, and playing—together. It takes skill, which Sephora goes above and beyond to instill in our associates through unparalleled training. You bring the passion, we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
As the Sephora Collection Ambassador, you are the expert in all things Sephora Collection. Dedicating a portion of your time to the Brand and reporting to the Stage Experience Manager, you will drive Sephora Collection sales, provide merchandising support and increase brand awareness. This role touches many functions in store. You will:
- Use Get, Give, Teach and Sell model to drive Sephora Collection sales.
- Review the business with the Stage Experience Manager to determine an action plan to achieve sales goals and conduct a Monthly Business Recap.
- Partner with Store Operations Team to ensure optimal representation of the Brand and inventory.
- Ensure continued product training so you remain an expert in makeup trends and application, as it pertains to Sephora Collection and attend the Brand’s Monthly Sales and Education Webinar.
- Provide client touch-ups and makeovers as required
- Share Sephora Collection Brand updates with fellow Beauty Advisors while partnering with Elevated Experts to support Sephora Collection sales.
- Plan and execute one Sephora Collection event per quarter in store.
- 2-3 years’ retail or service industry experience
- Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays
- Existing or prior experience working at Sephora or another company with strong customer service initiatives
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Cosmetic experience with another retailer or demonstrated freelance work (required)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and bend/stretch to stock shelves
- Handle and apply cosmetics products to clients, including fragrance
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A